Andreasen Engineering is your trusted civil engineering and land surveying partner. Since 1952, our clients throughout the Inland Empire have enjoyed our commitment to excellence, transparent processes, open communication, and close collaboration. The results speak for themselves.
Browse some of our past projects below and reach out to request a proposal for yours.
Our Residential Projects
Our team is proud to have contributed to the construction of many beautiful homes in Southern California. We work closely with architects, developers, and owners to facilitate a timely completion. We work on single-family residences, condominiums, townhomes, and apartments.
- Ridge Crest Homes: City of Upland
- Mt. San Antonio Gardens: City of Claremont, City of Pomona
- Mission Linden: City of Pomona
- Mill Creek Residential Trust Co: City of Pomona
- Development 1: City of San Dimas
Commercial and Industrial Projects
We work on a wide variety of projects, from shopping centers to restaurants to healthcare facilities, and many others.
- Reeves Center: City of Pomona
- Mayflower Center: City of Glendora
- Pepper Tree Square: City of Claremont
- Norms Restaurant: City of Claremont
- Fairplex Sheraton Hotel: City of Pomona
- Fairplex Child Development Center: City of Pomona
- Weigand Veterinary Clinic: City of Claremont
- Claremont Ford: City of Claremont
- Claremont Mazda: City of Claremont
- Casa Colina Rehabilitation Hospital: City of Pomona
- Inland Valley Human Society: City of Pomona
- Upland Village Center: City of Upland
Educational and Institutional Projects
Andreasen Engineering has partnered with a number of educational institutions over the years to develop new student dorms, athletic facilities, student centers, and many other structures.
- Azusa Pacific University: Bauer Science Center, Adams Practice Field upgrade, West Campus Master Plan, West Campus Parking & Soccer Field, West Campus Softball Field & Tennis Courts
- Claremont University Consortium: Administrative Campus, College Ave. Storm Drain
- Claremont McKenna College: 6th Street Tennis Stadium, Kravis Center, Track & Field upgrade, Aquatic Center
- Pomona College: 1st Street Physical Plant & Maintenance Yard, 1st Street Sidewalk & Lighting
- Harvey Mudd College: Student Dorms, Platt Campus Center
- Scripps College: Student Dorms, Parking Structure / Soccer Field
- Western University of Health Sciences: Second Street “Rehabilitation,” Gibbs Street “Rehabilitation”
- Pomona Unified School District: Diamond Rancho High School, Adult Education Center, Cortez Elementary School, Lopez Elementary School, Village Academy School
- San Gabriel Unified School District: McKinley Elementary School, Roosevelt Elementary School, Coolidge Elementary School, Washington Elementary School, Wilson Elementary School
- University of La Verne: Abrahams Student Center, New Student Dorms, Ortmayer Track & Field upgrade